Chimney cowls, chimney pots, carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the cause of around 50 accidental deaths a year in England and Wales. It’s called the silent killer because you can’t see, smell or taste it. Chimney cowls chimney pots carbon monoxide detectors
It’s estimated that approximately 4,000 people attend A & E in England each year from carbon monoxide poisoning. Although most people would not be sick enough to be admitted to hospital, long-term exposure is associated with neurological effects - such as having difficulties in concentrating.
Regular chimney sweeping can highlight and prevent this danger.
HOW TO FIT A CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR VIDEO BELOW